- Research potential corporate clients and individuals to find new opportunities.
- ContactFMCG manufacturing companies to arrange for meetings, close deals andachieve targets
- Plan and implement lead generation, lead conversion and sales&marketing initiatives.
- Increase market awareness of the company’s sales and distribution brand
- A deep familiarity with the supply chain, sales and distribution practices of FMCG products in Nepal
- Ability to Implement
- Ability to Improvise
The selection process will be held in two stages
- Interview will be conducted in first stage.
- Practical Industry relevant Project to evaluate candidate’s skill and enthusiasm about the job will be conducted in second stage
- Depending upon performance in selection process candidate’s salary will be between Rs35,000 to Rs50,000 per month
- Quarterly Incentive as per the rules of the organization
- Own a two-wheeler with a valid driving license