- Maintaining relationships with existing customers as well as developing of new client base.
- Ensuring effective achievement of targets and preparation of reports.
- Liaising with clients in person, over the phone, or via email to discuss their travel requirements.
- Monitoring industry trends as well as competition and handling visa inquires.
- Provide visa document checklist
- Gather required documents for processing worldwide tourist and business visas' respectively
- Obtain visa appointment as per client’s request
- You should complete action on all types of visas upon receipt documents, fill up visa application, scanning of documents, photo capture, printing and get signature of applicants in visa application.
- Escort applicants to the Embassy for their visa appointments.
- Tracking of Visa applicants/ visa approval and rejection and inform to applicants accordingly.
- Advise clients on travel arrangements, e.g., visas and booked reservation (hotel, flight, tour).
- You have to keep product and brand knowledge up to date whilst having in-depth knowledge of the company brochure.
- You have to keep clients up to date with any changes and deal with complaints related to VISA.
- You should develop and implement a filing system for process of visas.
- Experienced in international travel and visa processing.
- At least five years of experience in the visa processing.
- Proven experience in dealing with customers and visa processing of various countries specially USA, Canada, Australia, Europe, China, Asian countries and all countries around the world.
- Relevant product and industry knowledge.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of documentation to meet.
- Strong understanding of customer and services provided to them.
- Understanding of travel itinerary, flight schedule, airfares and routes.
- Customer service orientation
- Proven experience in administration with emphasis on travel.
- Must have computer skills.
- Good planning, organizational, diplomatic and reporting skills.
- Ability to be flexible, work irregular hours and under pressure and be multi-tasked.
- Fluent English speaking with convincing skill and excellent written communication are required.
- Being flexible and adaptable and having high attention to details.
- Having good communication skills and being able to solve problems.
- You must have excellent Management Skills and interpersonal skill.
Preferred Educational Qualification:
Bachelor/Master level preferred with minimum 5 years’ experience in VISA processing.
Other Specific Requirements:
Two-wheeler license holder and two-wheeler holder are preferred