- Your responsibilities will entail giving advice to clients, booking flights (Domestic and International)/ issue tickets, reservation of hotel via system worldwide.
- Collect PNR’s, issuing tickets, re-scheduling, hotel bookings, and cancellations.
- Collect and check documents as per country specific requirements.
- Handle ticketing enquiries including airfare quotations, reservations, and e-Ticket issuances.
- Working closely with leisure and corporate clients, airlines, travel agencies, transport, and other service providers. You will build strong,
- Professional working relationships with them and all your main clients
- Answer inquiries regarding information such as schedules, availability, procedures and policies. Also, assist with all travel documents, which clients might request for their travel plans.
- Plan routes and compute ticket costs. You must handle complain and obtain feedback from customers along with upgradation of customer service.
- Determine whether the ticket is available on the required date requested by customer or not.
- Prepare customer invoices and accept payment.
- Follow up with airlines companies for refunding and capping tickets.
- This is a very diverse role and would vary from situation to situation.
- Minimum 6 to 8 years of experience required
- To qualify for this role, you must have previous travel ticketing experience (IATA trained /experienced in IATA accredited Travel Agency).
- You should have vast experience and knowledge in the airline, travel agencies and holidays industry.
- Fluent English speaking with convincing skill and excellent written communication are required with knowledge of other languages an advantage.
- Command of Galileo, Amadeus and Sebre reservations.
- Handling and issuing tickets and also visiting to different organization for marketing effectively and efficiently.
- Command of MS Office Applications (MS Word, excel etc.), internet and email, power point presentation.
- You must have good management skills.
- You should have charming and outgoing personality and pleasing voice.
- Ability to work extended hours under varying work schedules and frequently meet rigid deadlines.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to read instructions, directions, letters, memos and other written materials.
- Ability to converse orally and utilize standard telephones to receive and communicate information with staff and clients.
- Increase sales to support management on increasing its revenue.
Preferred Educational Qualification:
- Graduate or post graduate (out of 6-8 years, at least 3 years of experience in IATA Travel in ticketing).
Other Specific Requirements:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
- Two-wheeler license holder and two-wheeler holder are preferred.
Preferred Age Range:
No Age bar
No gender bias