- Preparing travel itineraries, package costing, and proposals. Also,design and create new tour packages as per the customer’s needs.
- Providing quotes of travel related services to individual and corporate clients as well as follow up with them.
- Responding to customer inquiries by phone, email, and social media, as well as assisting them in booking their vacation package.
- To follow up on customer inquiries, make outbound calls to them.
- Identifying the customer's need, establishing an immediate rapport, and providing advice to meet their needs.
- Correspondence, negotiation and liaison with suppliers to obtain necessary information required for a travel holiday package.
- To maximize the opportunities, up-sell and cross-sell additional travel products and services.
- To be able to process VISA of clients of different countries.
- Handle bookings for hotels, transportation and sites of excursion, also become responsible for tour operation.
- Collect information from tours leader after leading tours to find out good feedback for the service improvement.
- Make research to find out more attractive tourism destination or sites.
- To demonstrate a total commitment to customer service and to ensure that every customer has a holiday that exceeds their expectations.
- To create and sell fixed-departure or individually-designed tailor made tours for customers.
- To maximize revenue and profit, every genuine single query must be converted to a sale.
- 6-8 years of experience in outbound tour
- Experienced with outbound tour marketing and independent handling of tour operation.
- Established client base of different groups for the purpose of securing business for the Travel to ensure that predetermined sales expectations were met or exceeded.
- Remarkable professional relationship with airlines, travel and other service provider.
- Must have conducted group outbound tours
- Must have maintained a tracking system for all potential customers.
- Ensure that all appropriate communication for upcoming business is completed and then submitted to the management team in timely manner.
- Conducted sales calls and met all quotas to ensure that the monthly, quarterly and annual goals are met.
- Confirmed in writing to the client all requirements via sales contract.
- Accurately forecasted all bookings and cancellations.
- Worked for Independent outbound tour with the implementation & achievement of the Sales Marketing plan.
- Superior oral and written communications and problem solving/strategizing skills.
- Strong and professional sales techniques.
- Remarkable ability to develop marketing plans, proposals and contracts.
Preferred Educational Qualification
- Post graduate degree with 6 years and above experience in Travel Agency (specially in outbound Tour)
- Should have immense knowledge of the related ACTs.
- Should have completed Bachelor/Masters Level.
- Preference will be given for the personnel in relevant field and having proficiency in various languages.
Other Specific Requirements:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
- Exceptionally customer oriented and great team player.
- Proven ability to develop and implement special promotions to increase business from specific market segments.
- String selling and time management abilities
- Must be willing to work even under stress and out of usual working time.
- Excellent in computer application MS word, MS excel, power point etc.
- Two-wheeler license holder and two-wheeler holder are preferred.
Preferred Age Range:
No Age bar
No gender bias