Khalti is a mobile wallet, payment gateway & service provider in Nepal, which is one of the leading online payment solution in Nepal is looking a candidate for the post of Digital Marketing Lead .
Basic Job Information:
- Job Category- Marketing/ Advertising/ Customer Service > Branding. Creative directions, Direct marketing , Marketing communication.Marketing Strategy.
- Job Level- Senior Level
- No. of Vacancy/s -1
- Qualification- Master degree
- Required Experience- More than or Equal to 4 years
- Required Professional skill- Leadership, Market Research ,Content Management , People Management Skills, Performance Marketing
- Strong Leadership & Team Management skills
- Must be accountable for targets/development
- Clear Understanding of Performance Marketing
- Depth of Knowledge of Content and Social Media Marketing Strategies.
- Excellent Communications skill
- Excellent Knowledge of the Fintech ecosystem
- Good understanding of IT-enabled services
- Right attitude towards work and responsibilities
- Microsoft office, business analytics desired
- Excellent Critical thinking and analysis skills
- Must have a two/four-wheeler with a valid license
- Campaign planning, budgeting & execution to ensure business target
- Ensure Targeted ROI on marketing expenses/investment of the company
- Take ownership of flagship campaigns and ensure the objectives of those campaigns are met with allocated resources.
- Lead the digital marketing team of the company including Content, Social media, SEO, Digital ads, and Video team
- Planning & execution of different digital, BTL, and other activities to ensure user KPI
- Close coordination with external parties like influencers, media, and key partners for collaborations and business development
- Close inter and intra-departmental coordination curating to digital marketing requirements
- Reporting & update of campaign performance, user growth, website and SEO performance, digital ads, and website optimization directly to the CMO & CEO
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Managing, guiding, and training the marketing team and motivating them to achieve their goals.
- Manage all digital marketing channels to ensure brand consistency.
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
Application Deadline-March 7th,2023 ,23:55 ( 1 Week from now)