- confirming that the right goods have been received by signing for shipments when they
- examining the product in detail for any flaws or damage.
- keeping thorough records of all goods received and distributed.
- To address any shipment or delivery issues, speak with suppliers or distributors.
- using hand carts, pallet jacks, forklifts, and other equipment to load and unload, move,
stack, and arrange goods as needed.
- Organizing the storage of goods to make the most of the warehouse's available space.
- Select the right envelopes, boxes, containers, or crates to pack it in.
- Processing orders or requests for distribution as soon as possible, which includes getting
the requested items out of storage and labeling, packing, and sealing them appropriately.
- GED or high school diploma.
- a valid license for a forklift.
- a history of success working in a warehouse.
- proficiency in warehouse management software and in all Microsoft Office programs.
- the capacity to operate equipment and machinery in a warehouse safely.
- the capacity to move and lift weights.
- the capacity to stand for long periods of time.
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving abilities.
- strong communication abilities.