- To persuade potential customers, deliver scripted talks that describe the company's products or services.
- Defining products and their prices
- Answering product-related questions from customers
- Prospecting previous customers for potential sales
- Completing customer surveys to learn more about prospective customers
- Attending meetings with sales executives
- BBS/BIM running or complete are preferred.
- Experience from 1 to 6 months in relevant field
- Microsoft Office, email, and the Internet are all required.
- Communication and listening skills are required.
- Negotiation abilities
- Telephone and meeting protocol
Other Benefits: SSF, Insurance
No. of Requirement: 1