- Set performance and deadline goals that are consistent with the company's plans and vision and communicate them to subordinates.
- Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their responsibilities or tasks.
- Employee productivity should be monitored, and constructive feedback and coaching should be provided.
- Receiving complaints and resolving issues.
- Maintain precise timekeeping and personnel records.
- Employees should receive information from upper management and vice versa.
- Prepare and submit performance evaluations.
- Determine reward and advancement based on performance.
- Hire and train new workers.
- Ensure that legal and company policies and procedures are followed, and take disciplinary action if necessary.
Requirements and skills
- At least 1 to 2 years of proven experience as supervisor or relevant role
- Bachelor running or completed
- Familiarity with company policies and legal guidelines of the field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
Note: Must have two Wheeler License Holder.
Freshers are encouraged to apply
Facilities provided by company: lunch, fuel, sim card, commission + incentives, bike servicing