• Organizing trips to merchandising events and making travel arrangements as required.
• Attending meetings with vendors and taking minutes.
• Placing and tracking orders.
• Assisting with analyses and reports.
• Arranging meetings with stakeholders.
• Assisting with the inspection of goods.
• Assisting with negotiation strategies and making recommendations.
• Maintaining knowledge of market/industry trends.
• Degree in marketing, or similar.
• Previous retail experience recommended.
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Ability to perform in fast-paced environments.
• Excellent written, verbal, and telephone communication skills.
• Ability to travel abroad when required.
• Proficiency in Excel.