• Fetching and welcoming clients at the beginning of their trip.
• Loading and unloading clients' possessions, as required.
• Traveling via the most efficient routes, unless otherwise directed.
• Complying with road regulations at all times.
• Engaging in conversation or playing music, if suitable.
• Ensuring that clients' identities and conversations remain confidential.
• Apprising clients of local services that may be of use to them.
• Ensuring that the automobile remains clean and well maintained.
• Valid personal and commercial driver's licenses.
• Valid license or permit to transport passengers.
• Prior experience as a personal driver is advantageous.
• Thorough understanding of road regulations.
• Clear criminal record.
• Neatly presented and professional.
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Punctual and reliable.
• Ability to work during evenings and on weekends, as required.
Sagal Tole, Kirtipur