• Reports to head cashier.
• Create and maintain a positive work environment for all cashiers.
• Communicate with customers and address any problems they may have.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for customer service associates.
• Operate registers and perform general checkout functions.
• Generate reliable and accurate till reports from every register.
• Resolve cash tills when closing, ensuring the money matches the report and is stored safely.
• Assist cashiers with requests such as price checks.
• Maintain a clean working environment by wiping down registers during downtime.
• Education must be intermediate or BBA in finance.
• Must know to use cashless machine, online payment application.
• He / she needs motivational skills to manage the entire team of cashiers and any other customer service staff, like baggers.
• One of the most basic yet essential skills of a cashier is operating cash registers to quickly get through customer transactions.
• Because a head cashier spends so much time interacting with customers, their customer service skills must be second to none.The head cashier's customer service skills should be what the other cashiers look to as an example.
• To facilitate the best shopping experience for customers, head cashiers must be able to organize effectively. This includes being able to analyse likely busy times and scheduling the necessary cashiers for those times.
Sagal Tole, Kirtipur