• Always greet and welcome guests promptly in a warm and friendly manner.
• Always thank and give fond farewell to guests conveying anticipation for their next visit.
• Assist guest while seating.
• Ensure guest are serviced within specified time.
• Has a good knowledge of menu and presentation standards.
• Able to answer any questions regarding menu and assist with menu selections.
• Able to anticipate any unexpected guest need and reacts promptly and tactfully.
• Always applies service techniques correctly at all times, and serving Food & Beverage items with enthusiasm.
• Perform shift closing on the Point of sales terminal and tally cash and credit card settlements.
• Ensures that the restaurant is always kept clean and organized, both at the front as well as the back of house areas.
• Work with fellow staffs and manager to ensure that the restaurant achieves its full potential.
• Completes the daily responsibilities that are set for each individual shift.
• Conducts monthly inventory checks on all operating equipment and supplies.Take an active role in coaching and developing junior staff. Captains train staff members on how to perform their daily work tasks and adhere to company standards. They also supervise and manage staff by delegating work, ensuring employees are adhering to policies, and monitoring employee performance to guarantee proper execution.
• Any other duties related to food and beverage service assigned by the manager.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Bachelor's degree in Hotel Management.
• Proven experience working as a supervisor in the hospitality industry.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• The ability to stand for extended periods.
• Strong management skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Effective communication skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
Sagal Tole, Kirtipur