Duties of the Marketing Officer include:
- Preparing, planning and project managing all marketing activities.
- Creating marketing campaigns that helps to generate corporate and household leads
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers and prospective customers.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
- Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.