It is an entry level position and prior work experience is not required. Candidates must have MBA/MBS degree in Banking/ Finance/ Marketing/ Economics/ Human Resource or Accounting from recognized university with minimum CGPA 3.3 out of 4 or first division. Successful candidates will undergo on the job training in overall banking procedure and operations. Upon successful completion of the training, the candidate shall be placed at head office/branches of the Bank at Supervisor position.
Candidates canvassing for the job at any stages of selection process will be immediately disqualified.
Any telephonic query and application received at the Slicejob through post or/and email will not be entertained
The Company reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
Online Assessment Rules:
>Accomplishes finance human resource strategies by determining accountabilities; communicating and enforcing values, policies, and procedures; implementing recruitment, selection, orientation, training, coaching, counseling, disciplinary, and communication programs; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation strategies.
>Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
>Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
>Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; accumulating capital to fund expansion.
>Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; developing action plans.
• Creativity: You must be able to think of new systems and new ways to work. You must be able to think creatively and ask the right questions.
• Math Skills: You must understand complex mathematical analysis, calculus, and other mathematics for design and troubleshooting.
• Mechanical Skills: The ability to understand mechanical concepts and processes easily, as well as use equipment and tools will help you in your profession.
• Problem-Solving Skills: Engineers work to develop new solutions to problems. You will need the skills to identify the source of the problem and create and test solutions.
• Teamwork: Engineers will be part of a team in developing systems, fixing problems or creating solutions. You will need to work well with others in order to get the job done.
• Listening Skills: Listening to workers, teammates and management is crucial to an engineer's job.
• Communication Skills: You must be able to communicate your plans, thoughts, and rationale in your job. Good communication skills will help you greatly in accomplishing your job.
• Project Management: Large-scale project require the ability to manage time, supplies, personnel and funds.
>Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
>Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
>Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
>Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.