SSF, Communication, Fuel, Festival Allowances
● Recommending improvements to current sales strategies, informing potential and existing
customers of company promotions, as well as preparing accurate sales and expense
● Visiting the designated market to collect sales orders
● Meeting the sales target assigned by the manager on a monthly, quarterly and annual
● Reporting to the manager on daily basis regarding party-wise sales and collection and
analysis of the variance compared to targets set
● Getting feedback from the customers regarding the quality of the glass to help maintain
good quality production.
● Preparing Sales/Collection reports and submitting them to the Sales Manager as and
● Gathering market and client information, meeting with interior designers/contractors, and
● Keep information of industry trends, competition and new opportunities to help
management set sales price, various schemes and sales & collection targets
● Payment collection from customers on daily basis and making sure it is not delayed
Desired Candidate Profile
● Bachelor degrees in business administration, business management, marketing, or related
fields are preferred.
● Proven 2-3 years of sales experience in related fields.
● Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
● Effective communication skills.
● Exceptional customer service skill