- Provide product thought leadership to identify critical User requirements, understand business
goals, and define product roadmaps.
- Take end-to-end responsibility for the product’s success.
- Encourage a data-driven culture to improve the prioritization, performance, and stability
- Establishing product driven plans and building roadmaps
- Defining and owning the product backlog for the technical teams
- Point of contact to engage and provide support to business and technical stakeholders of each/all
- Responsible for the delivery of the product from the requirements in-take to delivery and work load
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies
- Assisting the project manager in controlling and monitoring the project especially with reporting
status and tracking issues, risks, and scope changes.
Job Skills/Qualification Requirements:
- BS/MS in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field
- Around 5 years of experience in Technical Product leadership and/or management role
- Should have Demonstrated success defining and launching quality products
- Should have demonstrated working experience in the software development domain
- Should have the strong demonstrated experience to manage technical product management and
- Working experience or knowledge in TDD & BDD development practices
- Experienced in coordinating and overseeing GAP analysis, User Acceptance Solutions, SWOT
analysis, Benefit-Cost analysis and ROI analysis.
- In-depth knowledge of creating Use Case, Activity, logical, component, and deployment views with
Rational tools to extract business process flows and workflows thereby helping development and
quality assurance teams in understanding the requirements.
- Experience in Software Analysis & Design, Gathering Functional and Business Requirements,
Specifications, User Interface Specifications, Technical Design, Test Cases, and Test Plans.
- Proficient in technical writing, documentation, oral presentation and delivery. Strong problem-
solving and analytical skills with a high learning acumen to adapt to new technologies.
- Experience managing projects, scrum team, and program Kanban boards.
- Experienced in coordinating, and negotiating with cross-functional team members.
- Have Familiarity with .Net Programming Language
- Should have Proficient problem-solving skills with good judgment and decision-making skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written English communication and be comfortable conversing with
a client and representing Vertex Special Technologies benefit to the best potential.