- Cost parameters and budgets for purchases should be estimated and established.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Keep track of purchases, pricing, and other vital information.
- Examine and compare all vendors and suppliers', supply, and pricing options.
- Create a strategy for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies.
- Negotiate the best pricing and supply contracts possible.
- Make certain that the products and supplies are of high quality.
- Keep a list of suppliers, their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future developments, and keep it up to date.
- As needed, collaborate with team members and the procurement manager to complete tasks.
- Bachelor in progress or completed
- Solid understanding and knowledge of procurement processes, policies, and systems.
- 1 to 2 years of experience as a procurement officer or in a related position is required.
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- Capability of negotiating, creating, and managing contracts
- Outstanding verbal and written communication abilities.
- A goal-oriented, well-organized team member
Note: Candidates with 4 wheeler license