- Plan and implement an annual marketing plan; regularly updating the management team on progress
- Liaising with the management team to successfully implement marketing initiatives
- Organisation and coordination of all promotional activities
- Researching new market opportunities
- Ensuring the company meets the sales targets
- Maintain a positive relationship with clients.
- Other projects and duties which the company deems suitable for the position
Knowledge and experience:
- Bachelor running or completed in Marketing and Sales, or a related field.
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in related field
- Understanding and knowledge of Customer Relationship Management Software.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Proven experience in building effective relationships (with internal and external customers)
- Must have two Wheeler License Holder.
- Freshers are encouraged to apply
Facilities provided by company: lunch, fuel, sim card, commission + incentives, bike servicing