Institutional Sales Executive Posted on 23 Feb 2020 14:49:08
Job Category : Sales
- Job Location
- Kathmandu - Nepal
- Career Level
- Senior Executive
- Education Required
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Experience Required
- 2 - 3 Year
- Facility/Benefits Provided
- Achieve target set monthly quarterly & annually by the management or propose it for future forecast.
- Responsible for institutional sales & marketing activities.
- Coordinate / facilitate to the sales team, visit customers corporate house hospitals communication Sales collection of dues, outstanding & credit facilities against sales.
- Maintain proper documentation and records maintenance regarding all aspects of product used by them yearly consumption
- Discuss with the customers on the credit period and procedure of sales.
- Follow up with the banks and finance institutions requirement for the financing and ensure that these are submitted along with the applications.
- Arrange for timely dispatch of a material coordinating with factory logistics.
- Collect related data from the various sources, assimilate analyze & employ for sales planning.
- Generate necessary reports on all aspects like sales, marketing trends and customer preferences and competitors activities etc.
- Prepare action plan and schedule to identify specific targets and to project the number identify specific targets and project the number of contacts to be made.
- Identify institutional corporate sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Develop and maintain sales material and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current institutional client and potential client relationships.
- Prepare variety of status reports, including activity, closing follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Develop and implement special institutional sales activities to reduce stock.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows and tele-marketing events.
- Resolve all kinds of customer related problems and coordinate with the department heads.
- Prepare and present the periodic reports to the concern authority on all of the activities performed.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned time to time.