- Build long term relationships with our clients.
- Communicate with clients and get to know more about their brand, their marketing challenges, needs, wants and future possibilities.
- Research about competitor’s digital marketing strategies.
- Plan, Prepare and Implement Digital and Social Media Strategies for clients.
- Brainstorm with team members for effective and creative ideas.
- Coordinate with the Creative team, Client Service Manager and other departments to deliver clients requirements.
- Organize and coordinate campaign/ project pitches, planning, execution and supervision.
- Assign daily tasks to the creative team, proofread ads and report/ update the status of work to the clients on a regular interval
- 1-2 years of experience in a digital marketing agency.
- A good understanding of marketing and the digital landscape.
- Good communication and relationship building skills.
- Efficient in developing presentations and public speaking.
- Able to make creative suggestions in the interest of the clients.
- Strong attention to detail (emphasis on proofreading and grammar excellence),highly organized and focused on work quality.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize tasks and execute efficiently.
- Ability to work in a team and a passion to learn.
- Minimum Bachelor degree passed (Preferably Marketing, Management and/or Information Technology)
Note: The candidate must have a driving license.