- Participate in agile ceremonies with other technical staff, business owners and subject matter
- Create a full Application Development physical diagram.
- Will assess requirements and provide and communicate the technical design to the developer’s
- Build out the production version.
- Build out dev (lower environment) version.
- Identify development dependencies on production items.
- Analyzing system requirements and delegating development tasks.
- Assesses and develops design requirements for projects and communicates in writing or in meetings with the development team while assessing detailed specifications against design requirements.
- Reviews application in progress of development to ensure compliance with overall design parameters and corporate development standards.
- Develops and/or reviews the development of test protocols for testing applications before user acceptance.
- Mentor or guide work of less experienced programming and development staff.
Job Skills/Qualification Requirements:
- BS/MS in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field.
- Should have 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer working with development technologies such as .Net, C#, SQL Server, and Angular.
- Should have 5+ years of experience as Lead.NET Developer managing teams of .NET developers.
- Should have experience in implementing and building .NET Architecture from scratch.
- Should be Skilled in full stack development with expertise in building and supporting .NET applications
- Should have experience with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC).
- Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced, Agile environment with a focus on timeliness and communications with peers and business users alike.
- Experience in working with geographically dispersed development teams.
- Should have a solid understanding of Object Oriented programs and Design Patterns.
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills required.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).