- Design plans should be constructed and sketched.
- During the budgeting phase, determine the cost of completion and project requirements.
- Set a completion date for an interior design project.
- Materials and products used in the plans are sourced.
- Create "mood boards" to test your design vision.
- Make use of computer applications during the design process.
- After completion, inspect the design to ensure that the client's objectives have been met.
- A bachelor's degree in interior design or a closely related field is required.
- Design portfolio.
- Experience in project management
- Extensive knowledge of computational design.
- Highly creative, imaginative and artistic.
- excellent communication skills, particularly in conveying an artistic vision.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Illustrator, SketchUp or similar design software.
Facilities provided by company :1 time lunch , fuel per kilometer per day , bike servicing , site measurements per sq Rs 5 ,
(Employee must use there own laptop for 3 months.)