- Monitor budgets and prepare reports
- Maintain medical and staff records
- Track medical and office supplies stock
- Update patient health records, including admissions and insurance data
- Create work schedules for staff members
- Keep records of expenses and suggest ways to minimize costs
- Answer queries from doctors, nurses and patients
- Liaise with medical staff to identify efficiencies in the facility’s operations
- Ensure compliance with current healthcare regulations
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate or Bachelor's degree in healthcare administration
- or related field preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience in a healthcare administrative role or hospitality industry
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other basic computer skills.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and healthcare regulations preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
Location- Subarna Shamsher Marg, Kathmandu 44600