Khalti is a mobile wallet, payment gateway & service provider in Nepal, which is one of the leading online payment solution in Nepal is hiring for the post of Chief Performance & Operations Officer.
Basic Job Information
- Job Category - General Management/ Administration/ Operations
- Job Level- Senior Level
- No. of. Vacancy -1
- Employment Type- Full Time
- Job Location- Bakundole, Lalitpur
- Remuneration- Negotiable
- Qualification- Master Degree
- Required Experience- More than 5 years
- Required Professional Skill- Administration/ Data Analysis /Strategic Planning/ Financial Forecasting/ Talent Management
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Officer or relevant role
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Business Operations, Finance, marketing, etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and execution
- Experience in representing the company in an external environment will be added advantage
- Experience in Resource optimization and cost rationalization with proven track records.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Prior experience in financial services shall be preferred
- Design and implement Operational Strategies, plans, and procedures to achieve business objectives as per Company’s Strategic Financial Plan
- Continuous review of organizational SOP, guidelines, and authority delegation and amendment as per market and company dynamics.
- To monitor and intervene in the day-to-day interdepartmental operational hurdles and dependencies.
- To conduct and oversee the various inter and external meetings, and huddles and execute the outcome thereof.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth along with tracking and achieving the same.
- Continuously mapping the company’s input to output efficiency and devising the best mechanism to increase the performance efficiency of available Human, financial, and other assets.
- Oversee daily operations of the company along with major domains. (HR, Compliance, IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance, etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage a performance-driven culture in the organization.
- Devise the objective performance-based reward system and evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Oversee the Business Process Reengineering, Standard Operating Procedures, and Resource Bandwidth mapping and Optimization of all Departments.
- Identify areas of optimization and devise the strategic orientation for the efficient execution of regular jobs.
- Participate in the company's growth and expansion strategy thereby adding value for purpose-driven growth.
- Design, and implement policies to promote company culture and vision and oversee operations to keep businesses on track.
- Evaluate the company’s performance and recommend strategies to CEO and BOD to improve results.
- Oversee the DNA and Talent management, Projects and General Administration, Business Operations, Support, and other relevant verticals of the company.
Application Deadline- Mar 3rd,2023, 23:55( 3 days 12 hours from now )